Posts Tagged ‘Technology’
September 6, 2008 in Fashion Week, live blogging, Mobile social networking, New York, New York Fashion Week, NYC Fashion Week, NYC Fashion Week Spring 2009, Spring 2009, Twitter, video, Web 2.0
Tags: blogging, fashion, live blogging, Mobile social networking, photographs, social media, Technology, tweets, Twitter, video, Web 2.0
The joy of tweeting is in full swing this season in Bryant Park and throughout all of Twitterville. Throngs of fashionistas are delivering instantaneous, online, up-to-the minute information on what’s going on in the Bing Tent and at other Fashion venues in New York. And nothing, nothing escapes the attention of the beady-eyed twitterers . From long lines to get into certain shows to which model just tripped on the runway, from the fabulous gifts in goodie bags to who got standing room only in the tents, from being drenched by tropical storm Hanna to peeves and praise, information is coming in fast and furious! And exactly who is tweeting merrily away? We have stylists, editors, bloggers, and it girls. Here’s a list of twitterers I’ve found :
Nside L. A bills itself as L.A.’s Lifestream, but note that their news comes from NY Mag’s own fashion pages The Cut.
A beauty and fashion blog for stylish women of substance by Nichelle
A top celebrity makeup artist in LA & NY, her work has been seen on runways, celebrieis, top magazines and advertising campaigns. Elke is also works on clients on both coasts as a top Eyebrow Speciallist.
Well done, twitterers! Keep us enthralled!
- Just 48 hours… | Global Service Jam ht
- The Help Haiti Blog Challenge
- Nolcha New York Fashion Week 2009
- Farah Angsana Couture, Fall 2009 Collection on Vimeo
- Farah Angsana Couture, Fall 2009, Bryant Park, New York Fashion Week
- Using Videos to Sell Style, Fashion, and Design – Gilt Groupe
- Farah Angsana Best of Couture Spring/Summer 2006
- Farah Angsana LA Fashion Week 2008
- Farah Angsana Couture Bridal New York
- Lilly Pulitzer Jubilee @ Parsons
- Dailymotion – Fashion Week – Spring ’09 – Michael Kors, a video from pillowtalkmedia. mercedes-benz, fashion, week, spring, style
- Dailymotion – Stylewiz.com Spring 2009 Fashion Week Wrap Up, a video from pillowtalkmedia. stylewiz, fashion, week, mercedes, runway
- Zac Posen Spring 2009 New York Fashion Week – Final Exit on Vimeo
- Stylista – the New Reality Show for Fashion Editors
- America’s Next Top Model | WPIX
- On the Appropriateness of Miss Teen Beauty Pageants
- Riyo Mori and Honey Lee
- Swimsuit competition at Miss Universe 2007
- Miss Universe 2007, Miss Korea, Honey Lee
- The New Miss Universe is Miss Japan Riyo Mori!
- Miss Universe 2007, Top 15, Miss Tanzania
- Riyo Mori and Oprah Winfrey wearing the same dress?
- Miss Universe 2007, Top 15, Miss Thailand
- Miss Universe 2007, Top 15 - Miss Korea
- Miss Universe 2007, Top 15, Miss Guatemala
- 358,617 hits
abbielynn on Riyo Mori and Honey Lee joe on Riyo Mori and Honey Lee fortune on Miss Universe 2007, Top 15, Mi… Luna on Riyo Mori and Honey Lee Hannah on Riyo Mori and Honey Lee
Tagsairy asymetrical lines BCBG Max Azria blogging Bryant Park Carolina Herrera celebrity cinched waist drapery embroidery evening gowns Fall 2009 Farah Angsana Couture fashion Fashion Week flowy Grecia Palomares Italy Jaslene Gonzalez jersey linen live blogging Metropolitan Pavillion Michael Kors Miss Italia Miss Universe Miss Universe 2008 Miss Universe 2008 top ten Miss Universe favorites Mobile social networking New York New York Fashion Week NYC Fashion Week NYC Fashion Week Spring 2009 orientaliste social media spectacular Spring 2009 The Tent at Bryant Park tweets Twitter video Vietnam waist web2.0 Zac Posen