The Help Haiti Blog Challenge
I will donate $15 dollars to Yele, Wyclef Jean’s Haiti Charity, on behalf of the every person who buys my book “Zheng He and the Treasure Fleet”.
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Message from Kelly Diels follows below.
How To Join the Help Haiti Blog Challenge. What You Can DO.
Remember Gwen Bell’s Best of 2009 Blog Challenge? It brought a LOT (700+) of people together. Which got me thinking…a blog challenge is a way to rally together and have a big impact through a lot of little actions.
Hence: The Help Haiti Blog Challenge. Let’s do it.
Here’s how we can share, together, so we can give, together, to our people who need and deserve help in Haiti.
- Sign up for the Help Haiti Blog Challenge here.
- . Write about it on your blog and tag it “Help Haiti Blog Challenge“. Ask your people to join you and do the same.
- Add the Help Haiti Blog Challenge badge to your blog.
- Make your offer: I will donate ________ dollars to _________ on behalf of the next person who buys _________ from me.
- Make your donation and tell us how much you donated.
- Tweet about it using the hashtag #haitiblogchallenge. Update your facebook status with a request to pass on the message and the call to action. Send e-mails. Everywhere you are, online, talk about the Help Haiti Blog Challenge, tag it, and call your friends, family, colleagues – your people – to action.
Let’s gather our online people to help our real-life people.
You can do this. We can do this. And it will be bigger than anything we could have done alone.
Pass it on.
Please feel free to check out Kelly Diels’ blog to join the challenge.